Training Date: 27 Sep, 2019 Training Duration: Total 4 Months [2 days workshop] Venue: Gulshan, Dhaka
Trainer Name: Joel Farnworth MAML, Chartered Fellow CIPD. EGTF
Major areas to be covered:
- The Business of Talent Management
- Creating a Talent Management Program for Organization Excellence
- Designing and Assembling the Building Blocks for Organization Excellence: The Talent Management Model
- Formulating Coaching, Training, and Development Approaches that Drive Talent Management Processes
- Making Compensation an Integral Part of Your Talent Management Program
- Using Talent Management Processes to Drive Cultures of Excellence
- Using Talent Analysis and Planning Techniques to Enhance Talent Management Program
- Integrated Talent Management Scorecard
- Talent Life Cycle Management
- Succession Planning
Certification: Printed Certificate from STADA - Singapore will be issued
Overview of the Program:
‘‘Our people are our most important asset’’ This is the management mantra we have heard for long. Today, this phrase is uttered in hushed and fearful tones by executives and managers acknowledging and contemplating the challenges of delivering value within their organization through people. In short, the rhetoric has been taken over by the reality.
As business and organizational leaders have confronted this new reality, they have looked for new ways to better understand, measure, and manage this important asset. While they may understand intuitively the importance of their talent strategies to organizational success, they yearn for a model that allows them to conceptualize, measure their progress, and leverage this asset to add greater value.
Based on research, consulting assignments, and the input from preeminent contributors, we conclude that the core talent management framework required for creating a culture for success consists of three elements. These are:
- A talent management creed composed of a widely publicized set of core principles, values, and mutual expectations that guides the behavior of an organization and its people.
- A talent strategy makes explicit the types of people in whom the organization will invest.
- A talent management system consists of a set of procedures, systems, and processes that translate an organization’s talent creed and strategy into a diagnostic and implementation program for investing in the people who exemplify the culture that will achieve organization excellence.
Objective: After being Certified Talent Management Professional every individual is capable to
- Establish Talent Management Framework
- Align Talent Management, Culture and business excellence
- Measure Human Capital and the value it contributes
- Design effective People Management framework
- Designing people strategy and integrating them into the overall Business Strategy
- Get insight into why high potential leaders falter, and methods for assessing and improving leadership effectiveness.
- Understand about People Equity Framework for new thought of Talent Management
- Anyone who has responsible for leading people
- Anyone who is working in HR, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management
- Those who are responsible for strategic planning and execution
- Anyone interested in or responsible for succession planning and leadership Development
- Anyone who is teaching human resources or related disciplines
- Anyone who is involved in Consultancy for HR, Organization Development
- Anyone who is leading other functional department
- Clarity about Concept: Clear understanding about Talent Management
- Understanding Method/ Process: Different method and process of Talent Management
- Capability to implement the learning: Capacity to apply Talent management Program in the organization
- Capability to transfer the learning: To make other people understand about Talent management
- Capability to analyze the challenges & overcome those: Analyze and overcome the challenges for implementing Talent Management in the organization
Pre-requisite: At least 2 years experience in HR
Pre course Activity:
- Self Assessment
- Self study of article and materials to clear the concept
Duration: 16 hours
Method: Class Room session with group work, activity, case etc/ Online discussion
Post Course Activity:
Assignment, Awareness Presentation, Application Action Plan
- Post Course Examination
- Post Course Assignment & Presentation
Resource Person: Joel Farnworth MAML, Chartered Fellow CIPD. EGTF
Based in Bangkok, KF&A deliver a range of Strategy, Leadership and Advanced HR Services to clients in the Asia Pacific and MENA regions.
Currently the Managing Partner, Joel previously enjoyed a 22 year international HR career with HSBC, predominantly in Asia and including roles such as:
- Global Head of Talent, Learning and ODD
- Head of HR for Thailand, India and MENA
- Asia Pacific Training Adviser
- He has worked in 30+ countries with 50+ nationalities.
In both his permanent and consulting HR roles he has significant time in, and experience of, working with CEOs and Top Teams developing regional and local HR resources to deliver impactive services to international standards. Predominant focus on improving services that impact sustaining competitive advantage and business success – Strategic Advice, Performance, Rewards, Talent and ODD management. Emphasis also on the creation of appropriate key metrics to track progress and identify/action further improvement steps required.
Essentially an agent and facilitator of change with an eye always on the output and impact of proposed and implemented improvements. Aided by his significant international and multi-cultural exposure, this has made him a sought after HR adviser across the Asia region and beyond.
On the Leadership and Strategy front his multi industry and geographic experience, combined with constantly updated research, has given him a proven approach to the development of today’s and next generation leaders. Whether as a guest speaker or coaching 1:1 his incisive views of effective leadership and his counsel as to how this can be achieved continue to be requested from new and repeat clients alike.
In addition to his MA in Management Learning, he holds Chartered Fellow status with CIPD and has had the benefit of significant personal development at such institutions as Michigan Business School and Roffey Park. He is accredited in the use of a number of assessment and development tools including De Bono’s Six Thinking Hats, OPQ, PAPI and Myers-Briggs.
Bangkok School of Management is a major client for whom he conducts a range of workshops from participants throughout Asia.
Read more Brochure Registration Expires!