Training Date: 01 Mar, 2019 Training Duration: 2 Days Venue: Hotel Grand Oriental, Gulshan-1
Trainer Name: Dr. Mahesh D. Burande
Major areas to be covered:
- Modul-1: Current Status of Pharmaceutical Professional and Challenges Ahead: Bangladesh Highlights, Health Infrastructure, Pharma Industry, Annual per capita consumption of drugs, Leading 20 Pharma Companies, Top 10 Pharma brand, Global Pharma picture, Drug Development Process, Pharmacist Role.
- Module-2: Basics of Pharma Marketing: Market, Marketing, Function of Marketing, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Difference between Marketing and Selling, Direct Pharma Marketing, Indirect Pharma Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Industrial Marketing, Why Pharma marketing is more Challenging? Who is involved in Pharmaceutical Marketing, Pharma Marketing Organization.
- Module-3: Innovation and Creativity in Pharmaceuticals: Difference between Innovation and creativity Pharmaceutical Innovation and creativity – New Drug- New Technology – New Dosage form – Taste- New Package – New Promotional Aid – New use or application – Cost innovation – Detailing Innovation.
- Module-4: Pharma Marketing Strategies: Strategy and Tact, Disease Strategy, Product Name Strategy, Price Strategy, Co-relation Strategy, Slogans and punch line, Sampling Strategy, Gift Strategy, Conference Strategy, Brand Strategy.
- Module-5: Detailing and Innovation: Definition, Ideal Detailing sequence, Do’s Donts in detailing, Video clip on detailing. Prescription Generation Skill A Great Career in Pharma Marketing.
- Module-6: How to handle doctors and chemists to generate prescriptions: Types of doctors behavior, objection handling of doctors, type of Chemists, Objection handling of chemists.
- Module-7: Attitude to Attitude in Quality: Mind - Positive mind and Negative mind, Success and Positive Attitude, GMP and Positive Attitude, Quality and Positive Attitude, Power of Positive Attitude.
- Module-8: Product Manager Role and Responsibility : Organization Structure of Pharma Marketing Dept. Role and Responsibility of Product Executives, Product Manager, Job Responsibility of Training Manager, Role of Medical Adviser
- Module-9: Pharma Promotional Aids, Strategies and Product Positioning: OTC Advertising and Sales promotion methods, self medication and ranking of OTC. Products as per symptoms, Advantages, and disadvantages of OTC product advertising, OTC advertisement through News Papers, Magazine, Radio, Television, Electronic Boards, Roads and High Ways, Vehicles, Internet, Retail drug store, Social Advertising, Merits and demerits of all methods, successful stories from Market.
- Module-10: Prescription Marketing: Prescription and its Importance- Different Pharma Promotional Aids and its impact in generator Pharma Prescription, Visual Aids, Literature, Prescription Pad, Sticker, Gift Articles, Sampling, Multimedia, Social Advertising.
- Innovating Detailing Context: Handling of Visual Aid and Presentation
Overview of the Program: Give the winning edge to your people with I.P.E.R.’s most innovative, professional two day certificate program highly recognized by pharma industries with live case studies, examples and video clips at your place.
Objective: After being Certified Pharma Sales & Marketing Professional, every individual will be capable to
- Understand the Pharma Market Dynamics
- Understand and play the role of Product Manager
- Design the Promotional tools
- Deal with Doctors, chemist
- Understand the Phrama Sales Success factor
- Generate Prescription through relationship marketing
- Achieve the Sales and Marketing target for the Company
- Person from Product Management Department
- Mid to Senior Pharma Marketing Personnel
- Mid to senior Phrama Sales Professional
- Medical representative
Resource Person: Dr. Mahesh D. Burande
Dr. Mahesh D. Burande has over 30 years of rich experience in Pharmacy Profession as Pharmaceutical Consultant, and trainer to build pharmacy profession. He has worked as Pharmaceutical Consultant for more than 100 pharmaceutical companies on different fronts and is the most popular trainer for Marketing, GMP, GCP, GPP and positive Attitude Programs. He has developed innovative GMP, Quality, Productivity and positive attitude displays useful for WHO, ISO 9000, USFDA Certification Program. Under his honorary directorship Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research , a pioneer pharma management Institute conduct 20 comprehensive job oriented Pharmaceutical Management Diplomas and Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Marketing, which are highly recognized by Pharma Industries and profession. He always says “Let our every effort Build the Pharmacy profession.
Read more Brochure Register Now