Training Date: 19 Jul, 2019 Training Duration: 1 Day Venue: Karwan Bazar, Dhaka
Trainer Name: Rupak M Nasrullah Zaidi, KPI, OD & HR Practitioner, Business & Management Consultant
Major areas to be covered:
Session-1: Insight Thought of Corporate Leadership
- Leader Vs Corporate Leader
- General Competencies for Corporate Leadership
- Self Assessment: Leadership Capacity
- Building Capacity for being successful leader: Approach and way forward
Session-2: Approaches of Corporate Leadership & its Competencies
- Lead the People
- Lead the Process
- Lead the Performance
- Lead the TEAM
- Lead the Decision
- Lead the situation
- Lead the Leader
- Competencies required for every Approaches of Corporate Leadership
Session-3: See the Leader, Be the Leader
- Realizing Leadership through Objective Structured Practical Exercise [OSPE]
- Realize Leadership through scenario
- Situation based Leadership Competencies and Challenges
- Relationship of Organizational Values with Leadership Competencies
Session-4: Choice the Shoe
- Individual Exercise to define the Role Profile of Manager and Leader
- Role of Leader Vs Manager
- Choice the Shoe for the Profile
- Understand the Challenges of ACT as Manager or Leader
Session-5: Employing the power of engaging leadership
- Reinforce learning and relate the appreciation word for every member
- Engaging People: The Key to Unlocking Commitment
- Building the Foundations for Engaging People
- Knowing the Secrets of Engaging Leaders
- Recognizing Your Existing Skills
- Developing the Courage to Speak Your Mind
- Sensing for Success
- Being Brilliant at Building Commitment
Session-6: Leading People to Peak Performance
Group Exercise regarding lead the performance
- Being a Great Role Model
- Acting Before Avalanches
- Leading Under-performers Towards Your Peak
- Coaching the Good Towards Greatness
Effective leadership is an important skill in the professional arena. A skilled leader is a strong communicator, motivator and problem solver. Building teams, motivating employees, assessing client needs and managing conflicts are some of the critical tasks of a leader. Here are some strategies for being a successful leader in the workplace.
Our common and traditional approach to leadership hasn’t significantly evolved since the dawn of the industrial age. When it comes to managing people in a work environment, we’ve always treated workers like any other input: squeeze as much as much out of them as possible and pay them as little as possible.
This idea was introduced nearly a century ago when the expansion of the US economy largely was based on industrial machinery. Workers were required to perform relatively unchallenging tasks and were easily replaceable. Companies motivated workers primarily with money, paying by the piece to reward those who produced the most widgets.
Extensive research confirms that people want to grow and develop in the roles. They want to feel valued and appreciated by their leaders, and to know their work has significance. And, just as Abraham Maslow predicted 70 years ago, they seek to feel fulfilled and even maximized by the work they do.
Workplace leadership is failing today largely because it has yet to acknowledge the importance of “emotional currency™” – a form of reward that makes people feel important, supported, valued, developed and appreciated. In fact, science now has proved that it’s our feelings and emotions that determine our level of engagement in life, what motivates us, and what we care most about.
- To Conduct Self assessment
- To realize the Role Profile of Leader and Manager
- To understand and conceptualize traits of Leadership
- To have dummy practice of Leadership building
- To understand different challenges of Leadership
- To practice for relating different values of the organization with leadership competencies
- Reinforce the Leadership Cycle
Mr. Zaidi is Training, Organization Development and HR specialist having more than 17 years’ experience in different industry. He is a Business Process Reengineering Consultant. He has exposure as KPI consultant at home and abroad. He has completed Masters in HRM under the University of Dhaka. He received World Training & Development Leadership Award in 2016. He is Member of KPI Institute Australia. He is a certified Lean Office Professional. He is a Professional International Member of Association for Talent Development [ATD, largest association for training & development worldwide], a member of Certified Professional Trainer Network [CPTN] - Canada & certified Trainer from City & Gild– UK. He is also member of American Management Association (AMA) and Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) USA. He is also a Management Consultant accredited by Institute of Management Consultant Bangladesh. Mr. Zaidi attended as speakers in International Conferences in Singapore, India and Nepal. He also presented papers in different National and International Conferences. He is also guest faculty for leading Private Universities in Bangladesh.
Mr. Zaidi has rendered Consultancy Service for Business Process Reengineering, Setting KPI, designing effective Performance Management System, Running Assessment Centre, Organization Restructuring, HR Audit, Process Development, Competency Mapping for Human Resources, Organization Development, for more than 30 organizations at home and abroad. He is an expert Performance Coach for different functions. He has conducted training in different countries including Singapore, Malaysia, India, Nepal, Bangladesh.
He has conducted training in different organization on different soft and hard skill. He is an expert trainer in HR, Operational Excellence, Office Kaizen, Office ‘5 S’, Lean Office, Salesmanship, Organization Development, Organizational Leadership, Team Building, Change management, Negotiation, Customer Service and other soft skills. He has also exposures in Management Consulting. He did consultancy for more than 15 organizations regarding their HR & Compliance Audit. He also did management consultancy for organization restructuring and development, HR Auditing, HR Setup. He also runs Assessment Center for different organization. He is an HR Auditor and also a good motivational speaker. He worked on Training with renowned multinational, national, group of companies on different topics.
He has contributed in the HR Development in the country through his research based studies, knowledge sharing sessions, analytical paper preparation, information based module and material preparation and sharing. He is now servicing in Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Ltd. as DGM-HR. He is the Secretary General of Professional Society for Bangladesh [PSB]. He is the fellow member of Bangladesh Society for Human Resources management [BSHRM], member of Worldwide Trainers Forum.
Read more Brochure Register Now